- For this inaugural, mega-long episode, we give a brief introduction and background on ourselves.
- Explain our general review philosophy.
- Discuss upcoming Hulu purge of the anime back catalog.
- Talk what ifs about the upcoming Godzilla Resurgence film directed by Hideaki Anno.
- Finally, we have three back-to-back reviews, one for each of the Rebuild of Evangelion films (something we will not be doing again). The first review starts at 47:53, second film at 1:57:15, and third at 2:47:47.
- Slightly related, I discovered an utterly inexhaustible resource for Evangelion and Gainax related interviews (after we’d already recorded the podcast, of course). Check it out. The NGE Source Anthology and NGE 2.0 Complete Records Collection sections are a wonderful place to start — tremendous props to the site owner!
Apologize in advance for the shoddy audio quality. And, yes, we realize this episode is a little rough in parts — please bear with us!